$150-$6,000 Cash Advance
Servicing Atlanta & Surrounding States
Mobile & Virtual Service Available
- Small Business & Individual Tax Return Preparation
- Quality Services at an Affordable Price
- Personalized and Confidential Service
- Expert and Up-To-Date Knowledge
- Peace of Mind
- Convenience with Mobile & Drop-Off Services
Please contact the tax preparer who sent you
to this link
IRS-Certified Tax Preparer
Please contact your PTIN Certified tax preparer who sent you to this link.
Small Business & Individual Tax Return Preparation | Quality Services an an Affordable Price | Personalized and Confidential Service | Expert and Up-To-Date Knowledge | Peace of Mind | Convenience with Mobile & Drop-Off Services
Tax Return Preparation
Where's My Refund? Where's My Check or Deposit?
How to get started?
Please fill in the forms below or print the PDF copy and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are the General Requirements?
- State-Issued picture ID-
- Social Security Cards for everyone yourself and spouse/dependents (if applicable)
- Your Checking Account & Routing Number (for your refund to be direct deposited into)-
- Copy of your revious year tax return
For Signature Loan:
- Utility bill within last 30 days
- Car Insurance card
What are the Income Requirements?
Not all will apply.
- W-2 for you & spouse
- 1099 – Interest and Dividend
- Income, Retirement, Annuities
- Social Security or Disability received
- Alimony or Child Support received
- Gambling income and losses
- Cost Basis of Securities Sold
- Rental Property Income
What are the Credits/Deduction Requirements?
Not all will apply.
- Child Care Expenses
- 1098-T Education Tuition Expense
- Interest Paid on Student Loans
- Alimony Paid (need Social Security number of recipient)
- 1098 – Mortgage Interest Expense
- Medical savings account
- Moving expenses
- IRA contributions
- Rental Property Expense & cost basis
- Adoption expenses
- Medical Expenses (Health Care – Prescriptions, Doctors, Dentists, Eyeglasses, Medical Insurance, Long Term Health Care Insurance)
- Real Estate Taxes and other taxes paid
- List of Charitable Contributions
- Un-Reimbursed Job Expense
- Union/Professional Dues, Job related educational costs, Investment expenses, Job Search expense, Hobby expense, Work uniforms, Safe deposit box
Documents That Clients Need To Provide To Tax Preparer
Compliance Docs For Clients To Sign After Returns Are Completed
The Refund Advance is an optional tax-refund related loan provided by MetaBank® (it is not the actual tax refund) at participating locations. The amount of the loan and applicable interest will be deducted from tax refunds and reduce the amount that is paid directly to the taxpayer. Fees for other optional products or product features may apply. Tax returns may be filed electronically without applying for this loan. Loans offered in amounts of $150 or 25%, 50%, or 75% of your expected tax refund from $150 – $6,000. Loan in the amount of $150 or 25% of your expected refund has an Annual Percentage Rate (APR) of 0.00%, a minimum loan amount of $150 and a maximum loan of $2,500. Loan in the amounts of 50% or 75% of your expected tax refund have an APR of 36.0%. For example, $3,000 representing 50% of expected refund borrowed over 24 day terms, total amount payable in a single payment is $3,071.01 including interest. Availability is subject to satisfaction of identity verification, eligibility criteria, and underwriting standards.