$150-$6,000 Cash Advance
Got Your Back Tax Services
Servicing Santa Clarita, Los Angeles & Orange Counties
Mobile & Virtual Service Available
- Small Business & Individual Tax Return Preparation
- Quality Services at an Affordable Price
- Personalized and Confidential Service
- Expert and Up-To-Date Knowledge
- Peace of Mind
- Convenience with Mobile & Drop-Off Services
IRS-Certified Tax Preparer
Linda Jones, a PTIN Certified Tax Preparer, is owner of Got Your Back Tax Services. Contact me today at (661) 655-4289!
Small Business & Individual Tax Return Preparation | Quality Services and an Affordable Price | Personalized and Confidential Service | Expert and Up-To-Date Knowledge | Peace of Mind | Convenience with Mobile & Drop-Off Services
Tax Return Preparation
Where's My Refund? Where's My Check or Deposit?
How to get started?
Please fill in the forms below or print the PDF copy and submit to email@example.com..
What are the General Requirements?
- State-Issued picture ID-
- Social Security Cards for everyone yourself and spouse/dependents (if applicable)
- Your Checking Account & Routing Number (for your refund to be direct deposited into)-
- Copy of your revious year tax return
For Signature Loan:
- Utility bill within last 30 days
- Car Insurance card
What are the Income Requirements?
Not all will apply.
- W-2 for you & spouse
- 1099 – Interest and Dividend
- Income, Retirement, Annuities
- Social Security or Disability received
- Alimony or Child Support received
- Gambling income and losses
- Cost Basis of Securities Sold
- Rental Property Income
What are the Credits/Deduction Requirements?
Not all will apply.
- Child Care Expenses
- 1098-T Education Tuition Expense
- Interest Paid on Student Loans
- Alimony Paid (need Social Security number of recipient)
- 1098 – Mortgage Interest Expense
- Medical savings account
- Moving expenses
- IRA contributions
- Rental Property Expense & cost basis
- Adoption expenses
- Medical Expenses (Health Care – Prescriptions, Doctors, Dentists, Eyeglasses, Medical Insurance, Long Term Health Care Insurance)
- Real Estate Taxes and other taxes paid
- List of Charitable Contributions
- Un-Reimbursed Job Expense
- Union/Professional Dues, Job related educational costs, Investment expenses, Job Search expense, Hobby expense, Work uniforms, Safe deposit box