$250-$6,000 Cash Advance
Jean’s Tax Solution
Jean Romelus, PTIN-Certified Tax Preparer
Servicing Decatur, Gwinnett & All Of Metro Atlanta Areas
Mobile & Virtual Service Available
- Small Business & Individual Tax Return Preparation
- Quality Services at an Affordable Price
- Personalized and Confidential Service
- Expert and Up-To-Date Knowledge
- Peace of Mind
- Convenience with Mobile & Drop-Off Services
Contact Me TODAY
IRS-Certified Tax Preparer
(678) 813-3874 email@example.com
Contact our tax professionals today.
Be the first to get your refund…get your return in the queue as SOON as you get your tax docs…don’t forget the HealthCare.gov form because that will delay your refund if it’s not included on your return the first time!
Don’t try to do your own taxes. In these days of COVID, tax laws are being created to help citizens through the pandemic. Professional help, as well as professional tax software is a MUST to ensure you get the biggest refund the IRS allows.
Get an advance on your tax refund fast with free E-Service. Get the option to have your tax prep fee deducted from your refund. Get the best professional tax help that you could require…we are here to help!
Small Business & Individual Tax Return Preparation | Quality Services an an Affordable Price | Personalized and Confidential Service | Expert and Up-To-Date Knowledge | Peace of Mind | Convenience with Mobile & Drop-Off Services
Tax Return Preparation
Where's My Refund? Where's My Check or Deposit?
How to get started?
Please fill in the forms below or print the PDF copy and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are the General Requirements?
- State-Issued picture ID-
- Social Security Cards for everyone yourself and spouse/dependents (if applicable)
- Your Checking Account & Routing Number (for your refund to be direct deposited into)-
- Copy of your revious year tax return
For Signature Loan:
- Utility bill within last 30 days
- Car Insurance card
What are the Income Requirements?
Not all will apply.
- W-2 for you & spouse
- 1099 – Interest and Dividend
- Income, Retirement, Annuities
- Social Security or Disability received
- Alimony or Child Support received
- Gambling income and losses
- Cost Basis of Securities Sold
- Rental Property Income
What are the Credits/Deduction Requirements?
Not all will apply.
- Child Care Expenses
- 1098-T Education Tuition Expense
- Interest Paid on Student Loans
- Alimony Paid (need Social Security number of recipient)
- 1098 – Mortgage Interest Expense
- Medical savings account
- Moving expenses
- IRA contributions
- Rental Property Expense & cost basis
- Adoption expenses
- Medical Expenses (Health Care – Prescriptions, Doctors, Dentists, Eyeglasses, Medical Insurance, Long Term Health Care Insurance)
- Real Estate Taxes and other taxes paid
- List of Charitable Contributions
- Un-Reimbursed Job Expense
- Union/Professional Dues, Job related educational costs, Investment expenses, Job Search expense, Hobby expense, Work uniforms, Safe deposit box
Documents That Clients Need To Provide To Tax Preparer
Compliance Docs For Clients To Sign After Returns Are Completed
The Refund Advance is an optional tax-refund related loan provided by MetaBank®, N.A., Member FDIC (it is not the actual tax refund) at participating locations. Program availability and loan amounts may vary based on state and software provider. The amount of the loan and applicable interest will be deducted from tax refunds and reduce the amount that is paid directly to the taxpayer. Fees for other optional products or product features may apply. Tax returns may be filed electronically without applying for this loan. Loans offered in amounts of $250 (where available), $500, $1,000, 25%, 50%, or 75% of your expected tax refund from $250 – $6,000. Loans in the amounts of $250, $500, and $1,000 have an Annual Percentage Rate (APR) of 0.00%. Loans in the amounts of 25%, 50% or 75% of your expected tax refund have an APR of 36.0% with a minimum loan of $1,250. For example, $2,500 loan representing 50% of expected refund borrowed over 29 day term, total amount payable in a single payment is $2,571.51 including interest. Availability is subject to satisfaction of identity verification, eligibility criteria, and underwriting standards.
Ready To Get Started?
We’d love to get connected with you about any of my tax services.
Jean Romelus, Certified-PTIN Holder
Serving Decatur, Gwinnett & All Of Metro Atlanta Areas
| (678) 813-3874 | email@example.com