$500-$6,000 Cash Advance
Servicing Atlanta & Surrounding States
Mobile & Virtual Service Available
- Small Business & Individual Tax Return Preparation
- Quality Services at an Affordable Price
- Personalized and Confidential Service
- Expert and Up-To-Date Knowledge
- Peace of Mind
- Convenience with Mobile & Drop-Off Services
Contact Me TODAY (404) 111-2222 email@example.com
IRS-Certified Tax Preparer
(404) 111-2222 firstname.lastname@example.org
Jane Doe, a PTIN Certified Tax Preparer, is owner of XYZ Company. Contact me today at (404) 111-2222!
Be the first to get your refund… Let’s get your return in the queue today!
Don’t try to do your own taxes, get a bigger refund that the IRS allows, with a professional help.
Get your refund fast with free E-Service and option to have refund deducted from your refund.
Small Business & Individual Tax Return Preparation | Quality Services an an Affordable Price | Personalized and Confidential Service | Expert and Up-To-Date Knowledge | Peace of Mind | Convenience with Mobile & Drop-Off Services
Tax Return Preparation
We specialize in Individual and Small Businesses Tax Prep Services. Our tax professionals understand the importance of filing your taxes correctly and on time. We file 1040s and Schedules Cs for our individual clientele. We offer drop-off service, you can set an appointment or come at your convenience.
Let your tax preparer handle any changes you want made to previous returns. You’ll feel better – breathe a BIG sigh of relief, sleep better and smile a lot when all amended returns are completed and filed.
This happens to the best of us… you’re not by yourself and many times it’s not your fault. But the reality is that late returns have got to be done once and for all to stay in compliance with the IRS.
Where's My Refund? Where's My Check or Deposit?
Here are the links to check your refund status:
How to get started?
Please fill in the forms below or print the PDF copy and submit to email@example.com.
What are the General Requirements?
- State-Issued picture ID-
- Social Security Cards for everyone yourself and spouse/dependents (if applicable)
- Your Checking Account & Routing Number (for your refund to be direct deposited into)-
- Copy of your revious year tax return
For Signature Loan:
- Utility bill within last 30 days
- Car Insurance card
What are the Income Requirements?
Not all will apply.
- W-2 for you & spouse
- 1099 – Interest and Dividend
- Income, Retirement, Annuities
- Social Security or Disability received
- Alimony or Child Support received
- Gambling income and losses
- Cost Basis of Securities Sold
- Rental Property Income
What are the Credits/Deduction Requirements?
Not all will apply.
- Child Care Expenses
- 1098-T Education Tuition Expense
- Interest Paid on Student Loans
- Alimony Paid (need Social Security number of recipient)
- 1098 – Mortgage Interest Expense
- Medical savings account
- Moving expenses
- IRA contributions
- Rental Property Expense & cost basis
- Adoption expenses
- Medical Expenses (Health Care – Prescriptions, Doctors, Dentists, Eyeglasses, Medical Insurance, Long Term Health Care Insurance)
- Real Estate Taxes and other taxes paid
- List of Charitable Contributions
- Un-Reimbursed Job Expense
- Union/Professional Dues, Job related educational costs, Investment expenses, Job Search expense, Hobby expense, Work uniforms, Safe deposit box
What are the compliance documents that I need to sign?
Here are the forms that you need to submit after returns are completed:
Documents That Clients Need To Provide To Tax Preparer
Compliance Docs For Clients To Sign After Returns Are Completed
2021 Client Intake Forms
The Refund Advance is an optional tax-refund related loan provided by MetaBank® (it is not the actual tax refund) at participating locations. The amount of the loan and applicable interest will be deducted from tax refunds and reduce the amount that is paid directly to the taxpayer. Fees for other optional products or product features may apply. Tax returns may be filed electronically without applying for this loan. Loans offered in amounts of $500 or 25%, 50%, or 75% of your expected tax refund from $500 – $6,000. Loan in the amount of $500 or 25% of your expected refund has an Annual Percentage Rate (APR) of 0.00%, a minimum loan amount of $500 and a maximum loan of $2,500. Loan in the amounts of 50% or 75% of your expected tax refund have an APR of 36.0%. For example, $3,000 representing 50% of expected refund borrowed over 24 day terms, total amount payable in a single payment is $3,071.01 including interest. Availability is subject to satisfaction of identity verification, eligibility criteria, and underwriting standards.
Ready To Get Started?
We’d love to get connected with you about any of my tax services.
Serving Atlanta & Surrounding States | (404) 111-2222 | firstname.lastname@example.org