$150-$6,000 Cash Advance
IRS-Certified Tax Preparer
Tax Return Preparation
Be the first to get your refund… Let’s get your return in the queue today!
Get a bigger refund that the IRS allows, with a professional help.
Get your refund fast with free E-Service and option to have refund deducted from your refund.
Small Business & Individual Tax Return Preparation
Peace of Mind
Quality Services at an Affordable Price
Expert and Up-To-Date Knowledge
Personalized and Confidential Service
Convenience with Mobile & Drop-Off Services
Documents That Clients Need
To Provide To Tax Preparer
Compliance Docs For Clients
To Sign After Returns Are Completed
Frequently Asked Questions
Where's My Refund? Where's My Check or Deposit?
How to get started?
Please fill in the forms below or print the PDF copy and submit to email@example.com.
What are the General Requirements?
- State-Issued picture ID-
- Social Security Cards for everyone yourself and spouse/dependents (if applicable)
- Your Checking Account & Routing Number (for your refund to be direct deposited into)-
- Copy of your revious year tax return
For Signature Loan:
- Utility bill within last 30 days
- Car Insurance card
What are the Income Requirements?
Not all will apply.
- W-2 for you & spouse
- 1099 – Interest and Dividend
- Income, Retirement, Annuities
- Social Security or Disability received
- Alimony or Child Support received
- Gambling income and losses
- Cost Basis of Securities Sold
- Rental Property Income
What are the Credits/Deduction Requirements?
Not all will apply.
- Child Care Expenses
- 1098-T Education Tuition Expense
- Interest Paid on Student Loans
- Alimony Paid (need Social Security number of recipient)
- 1098 – Mortgage Interest Expense
- Medical savings account
- Moving expenses
- IRA contributions
- Rental Property Expense & cost basis
- Adoption expenses
- Medical Expenses (Health Care – Prescriptions, Doctors, Dentists, Eyeglasses, Medical Insurance, Long Term Health Care Insurance)
- Real Estate Taxes and other taxes paid
- List of Charitable Contributions
- Un-Reimbursed Job Expense
- Union/Professional Dues, Job related educational costs, Investment expenses, Job Search expense, Hobby expense, Work uniforms, Safe deposit box
Pre-Pack Loans are Here! Available Starting January 2!
The Refund Advance is an optional tax-refund related loan provided by MetaBank® (it is not the actual tax refund) at participating locations. The amount of the loan and applicable interest will be deducted from tax refunds and reduce the amount that is paid directly to the taxpayer. Fees for other optional products or product features may apply. Tax returns may be filed electronically without applying for this loan. Loans offered in amounts of $150 or 25%, 50%, or 75% of your expected tax refund from $150 – $6,000. Loan in the amount of $150 or 25% of your expected refund has an Annual Percentage Rate (APR) of 0.00%, a minimum loan amount of $150 and a maximum loan of $2,500. Loan in the amounts of 50% or 75% of your expected tax refund have an APR of 36.0%. For example, $3,000 representing 50% of expected refund borrowed over 24 day terms, total amount payable in a single payment is $3,071.01 including interest. Availability is subject to satisfaction of identity verification, eligibility criteria, and underwriting standards.
Serving Atlanta, GA