Call for Inquiry
Schedule A Free Consultation
What We Offer
Small Business & Individual Tax Return Preparation | Quality Services at an Affordable Price | Personalized and Confidential Service | Expert and Up-To-Date Knowledge | Peace of Mind | Convenience with Mobile & Drop-Off Services
Tax Return Preparation
You’ll feel better – breathe a BIG sigh of relief, sleep better and smile a lot when all amended returns are completed and filed.
You’re not by yourself and many times it’s not your fault.
But the reality is that late returns have got to be done once and for all to stay in compliance with the IRS.
How It Works
Jane Doe, a PTIN Certified Tax Preparer, is owner of XYZ Company.
Contact me today at (404) 111-2222!
Be the first to get your refund
Don’t try to do your own taxes
Get your refund fast
Documents That Clients Need To Provide To Tax Preparer
Compliance Docs For Clients To Sign After Returns Are Completed
Frequently Asked Questions
Where's My Refund? Where's My Check or Deposit?
How to get started?
Please fill in the forms below or print the PDF copy and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are the General Requirements?
- State-Issued picture ID-
- Social Security Cards for everyone yourself and spouse/dependents (if applicable)
- Your Checking Account & Routing Number (for your refund to be direct deposited into)-
- Copy of your revious year tax return
For Signature Loan:
- Utility bill within last 30 days
- Car Insurance card
What are the Income Requirements?
Not all will apply.
- W-2 for you & spouse
- 1099 – Interest and Dividend
- Income, Retirement, Annuities
- Social Security or Disability received
- Alimony or Child Support received
- Gambling income and losses
- Cost Basis of Securities Sold
- Rental Property Income
What are the Credits/Deduction Requirements?
Not all will apply.
- Child Care Expenses
- 1098-T Education Tuition Expense
- Interest Paid on Student Loans
- Alimony Paid (need Social Security number of recipient)
- 1098 – Mortgage Interest Expense
- Medical savings account
- Moving expenses
- IRA contributions
- Rental Property Expense & cost basis
- Adoption expenses
- Medical Expenses (Health Care – Prescriptions, Doctors, Dentists, Eyeglasses, Medical Insurance, Long Term Health Care Insurance)
- Real Estate Taxes and other taxes paid
- List of Charitable Contributions
- Un-Reimbursed Job Expense
- Union/Professional Dues, Job related educational costs, Investment expenses, Job Search expense, Hobby expense, Work uniforms, Safe deposit box
$150-$6,000 Cash Advance
Pre-Pack Loans are Here! Available Starting January 2!
- Small Business & Individual Tax Return Preparation
- Quality Services at an Affordable Price
- Personalized and Confidential Service
- Expert and Up-To-Date Knowledge
- Peace of Mind
- Convenience with Mobile & Drop-Off Services
Get in Touch
6am – 5pm Everyday